Cycle Washington's San Juan Islands
Cycle Washington’s San Juan Islands
Combine cycling, stunning coastline, relaxed island life and the best that western Washington has to offer. Ride quiet roads from delightful fishing villages to the pristine waters separating the USA from Canada. With great weather and scenery and marine wildlife second to none, the San Juan Islands are a cyclist’s paradise. Off the bike you’ll find fascinating history, friendly locals and amazing cuisine – this cycling adventure takes in the best of it all at a pace everyone can enjoy. If you’re looking for an unforgettable cycling vacation away from the stresses of everyday life, then this is it.
- Fidalgo Island Guided & Vehicle-Supported Cycling
- 6 Days Bicycle Hire
- Orcas Island Guided & Vehicle-Supported Cycling
- San Juan Island National Historical Park
- San Juan Island Scenic Byway Guided & Vehicle-Supported Cycling
- San Juan Island Guided & Vehicle-Supported Cycling
- Orcas Island & Mt Constitution Guided & Vehicle-Supported Cycling
- Anacortes and surrounds Guided & Vehicle-Supported Cycling
- Ride a loop of San Juan Island, pausing at Lime Kiln Point, one of the best places in the world to spot passing orca pods.
- Enjoy local produce at its finest – from locally crafted wines to seafood pulled directly from the pristine waters – with a local leader’s expert insight to guide you to the best spots.
- Conquer the 2400 foot Mt Constitution – by bike or our support van – and be rewarded with endless seascape and distant mountain views from the summit.
- Escape busy roads and drift alongside quiet coves, whitewashed lighthouses, green farmland and purple-hued lavender farms, a world away from everyday life.
- Enjoy a multitude of options off the bike in this marine paradise, from whale spotting cruises to sea kayaking.
- Cycle in the company of an experienced cycling guide as they share their unique perspective of this fascinating region.
Anacortes & Fidalgo Island
Orcas Island & San Juan Island
San Juan Island
San Juan Island
Orcas Island & Anacortes