Christmas Markets of Poland, Prague & Germany - Small Group, Winter 2021 2022
Christmas Markets Of Poland, Prague & Germany – Small Group, Winter 2021 2022
These stunning cities of the east reveal their medieval charm, among the sparkle of twinkling lights and the magic of Christmas.
- Krakow: Enjoy getting to know your fellow guests over a fabulous Welcome Dinner.
- Berlin: Enjoy a Celebration Dinner with delightful German cuisine and wine at a local, family-run restaurant, complete with music and Grossmünster.
- Prague: At the Christmas Market, meet a local stallholder and savour a steaming mug of Svarak, traditional mulled wine, along with the local Trdelník pastry.
- Dining Summary: 7 Breakfast (B), 4 Dinner with Wine (DW)
- Prague : Choose between joining a Local Expert to explore the courtyards of Prague Castle and visit the imposing St Vitus Catherdal or alternatively, stroll through the Jewish Quarter with your Local Expert to hear how the Jewish community has shaped the history of Prague.
Top Rated Highlights
- Krakow: Visit the cathedral atop Wawel Hill, see the castle and look for the iconic dragon, accompanied by your Local Expert.
- Wroclaw: Rated as one of the finest in Europe, Wroclaw’s Christmas Market offers a delightful, fairy-tale charm. Enjoy an orientation of the market, located in Rynek, the historic main square which is surrounded by Baroque splendour and adorned with thousands of twinkling lights. Spend time exploring the vast array of stalls bursting with local crafts and tasty treats.
- Dresden: Your guided tour with a Local Expert shows you the Frauenkirche, the colossal ‘Procession of the Dukes’ mosaic, the cathedral, Semper Opera House and Zwinger Palace. You’ll also learn about the traditional German Christmas Pyramids.
- Berlin: You Local Expert provides a tour of this vibrant city. Drive along the Ku’Damm, passing the Kaiser Wilhelm Memorial Church and through Tiergarten to the Reichstag building. See the Brandenburg Gate, State Opera House and visit Alexanderplatz.
Included Insight Services
- Our highly-skilled Travel Director will ensure your journey is seamless, serving as your expert guide, consummate organiser, and friend overseas
- Enjoy the comfort of Insight’s luxury, air-conditioned, 40-seat coach with double the standard legroom and onboard washroom
- Personal radio headsets give you the freedom to wander during visits to famous highlights, without missing any of your Local Expert’s fascinating commentary
- We carry your bags for you and promptly deliver them to your hotel door
- Hotel and restaurant tips are included – you’ll never have to worry about how much to give, nor search for foreign currency
- We also include all taxes and porterage charges at hotels
- Stay connected with friends and family with our complimentary coach and hotel Wi-Fi (where available)
- From time to time, your Travel Director will enchant you with an Insight Flourish, which is a local specialty representing the destination
- If your arrival and/or departure flights are as per the itinerary start and end dates, then transfers are available at scheduled times
- If your flights are outside these times, or you have booked additional nights accommodation with Insight Vacations, you may purchase transfers or make your own way from/to the airport
Welcome to Kraków
Wroclaw, the Venice of Poland
Kutná Hora and Prague
Prague, City of a Hundred Spires
Dresden and Berlin
The Spirit of Berlin
Auf Wiedersehen Berlin